Dem Dawgs are gonna get em. Dawg Pride. LPD Pride.
it is Wednesday and nobody is talking about the biggest rivalry in all of high school sports, Dawgs vs. the Vikes. The game with Wise is over, move on people.
This is what we live for. Who's gonna win? I've already made my prediction, Dawgs take it 24-13. There will be no share of the LPD title for PV this year.
Dem Dawgs are gonna get em. Dawg Pride. LPD Pride.
I can't wait for consolidation. Anyways.
PV- 49
Appy- 23
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
GO DAWGS!!!!...haha. I got kids at Appy, but I still pull for PV in THE RIVALRY. That's what makes the game special tho...back in the Stone Age when I played for PV my dad and his side of the family were pullin for PV, my mom and her side of the family sat on Appy's side pulling for them. My granny used to say, "I hope you do good, but I hope we beat y'all's ass"...haha...those were the days..as for consolidation, I could care less.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
I've gotta pull for Appy, Pound. that happens and JIB takes care what they need to take care of there will be no share of LPD Championship
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
DEM DAWGS GONNA GIT PV'S ASS
hahaha
dem dawgs dem dawgs dem dawgs
whatchu gonna do whatchu gonna do when they come for you
dem dawgs dem dawgs dem dawgs
PV beat Wise.
Wise just beat Appalachia by **** near SIXTY points. hahaha
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
i know footballmath doesnt work, but people on here are bout convinced PV is terrible because they are 4-5.
appy is what, 5-4?
my point was that appy was not even close to beating wise. they got ransacked, whereas PV and wise are very close teams in terms of talent.
Bookmarks